The data administrator, Reason To See, s.r.o., registered office at Bezručova 1641, 252 63, IN 246 94 118, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C File 166659 (hereinafter referred to as "Company" or "Data Administrator") processed data from data subjects in accordance with applicable law, i.e. from 25 May 2018 in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (so-called General Regulation on the protection of personal data), (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), as well as in accordance with the implementing provisions of the Regulation and related legislation.
These principles govern the rules governing the processing of personal data:
(i) persons who have established a user account on the reasontosee.com website (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") on which the data controller operates a reservation platform (hereinafter referred to as "the Reservation platform");
(ii) persons who visited the website;
(iii) persons who booked tours and/or other travel services on the website ("the Product")
(also referred to as "the data subject").
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are the company Reason To See, s.r.o., registered office at Bezručova 1641, 252 63, IN 246 94 118, tel. 420 725 540 248, e-mail email@example.com. Within the mediation activity, we operate a reservation platform on the website where we provide a place for travel agencies or other persons (hereinafter referred to as the "organizer") authorized to offer and sell the products to third parties in order to place the catalogue of products offered by the organizer. To the satisfaction of you, the data subjects, with our services, we store and, to the extent necessary, collect and process your personal data you provide to us when visiting the website when booking (ordering) the product or registering (creating) a user account. A representative of Reason To See, s.r.o is Cherdakov Aleksei, whom you can contact with your inquiries and comments at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since our main activity is not extensive processing of special categories of your personal data (so-called sensitive data), nor do we conduct your extensive regular and systematic monitoring, we are not required to appoint personal data protection officers.
WHAT KIND OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
• Personal data that we obtain with your consent due to the registration of a reservation platform user in the user account and the completion of the booking form (reservation requests). We process your personal data: name, address, telephone number, email address and any payment information;
• Data obtained through cookies. If you are within the setting of cookies on the website or your browser have enabled cookies and you agree with their use, the administrator obtains data about your visit to the reservation platform, preferences, and other activity on the reservation platform to improve your product and service offerings. These data are, in particular, information about your purchases made beforehand with the products within the reservation platform, the IP address from which the reservation request was received, the IP address of the booking platform visitor who made the binding reservation request.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data in the electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent for the purpose of:
(1) the Mediation of the conclusion of the contract of the product with the organizer
(2) personalizing and improving the quality and content of the reservation platform, internal demand analyzes and ad targeting, the data controller, especially when using cookies, processes your booking platform information, browsed products, and other activity on the booking platform. Processing is only possible after your consent has been granted. On the basis of the collected data, the data manager obtains analyzes and statistics about your behaviour within the booking platform
and further for the purpose of
(3) fulfilment of legal obligations established by the laws of the Czech Republic and the European Union
(4) if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; legitimate interests can be understood as, for example, cases of protection of our rights and legal claims (recovery of the debt, protection of rights and legal claims of the trustee, direct marketing, protection of the trustee's assets, etc.).
ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data:
- Based on informed consent granted for one or more specific purposes (Ad 1, 2);
- Due to the need for processing to meet the legal obligation that applies to us (Ad 3);
- Due to the need for processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (enforcement of the debt, protection of the rights and legal rights of the trustee, direct marketing, protection of the property of the trustee) (Ad 4).
WHEN WE CAN PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT?
Without your express consent, or in the event of an appeal, we may further process personal data only for the purpose of:
- Comply with the legal obligations that result from us from generally binding legal regulations;
- If this is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (enforcement of debt, protection of rights and legal rights of the trustee, direct marketing, protection of property of the trustee).
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data in the above cases is based directly on a regulation, your consent to such processing is not necessary.
HOW TO REVOKE PREVIOUSLY GIVEN CONSENT?
You may at any time, in whole or in part, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by e-mailing to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Bezručova 1641, 252 63 Roztoky. As a result of the withdrawal of your consent, your data will not be further processed in the scope of such revoked consent if its processing is not simultaneously based on any other reason that would entitle us to further processing (for example, the need for processing to meet the contract or of our legitimate interest).
Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its recall. By withdrawing your consent, you will not be reduced to the possibility of re-granting consent. If you withdraw your consent, you can use our website, but some features may be limited.
AFTER WHAT TIME WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
We will process personal data:
- upon withdrawal of consent, but no longer than 3 years after its grant, if personal data are processed solely on the basis of such consent, or
- in accordance with and under the conditions laid down by law and for a period to be determined by them;
Personal data processed on another legal basis will be processed to the extent necessary and for the duration of the relevant reason.
Once all the reasons for processing your personal data have ceased, we will eliminate them and/or shred them.
TO WHOM WE WILL MAKE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AVAILABLE?
We will only provide your personal data to selected others in justified cases and to the extent necessary, otherwise only with your prior consent. We will provide you with your personal data here:
- Organizers to conclude a product contract
- Persons authorized under other legislation (in particular law enforcement authorities, etc.)
With your prior consent, your personal data may be made available to others, published in connection with our marketing activity or otherwise processed. We will proceed with any further processing of your personal data only on your express, specific purpose, consent.
ARE YOU REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
No. You do not have to provide us with your personal data. The provision of personal data is voluntary on your part. Please, note, however, that your user account will not be established if your personal details are not provided in your user account registration. In the event that your personal data are not provided when completing the online form as part of the product reservation, no binding booking request will be sent to the organizer or the subsequent product contract.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA LAW?
In accordance with the Regulation, you are entitled to:
- Access to personal data;
- Repair of personal data;
- Deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Limitation of processing;
- Data portability;
- Objection to processing;
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data, if processed on its basis;
- Submitting a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
You can apply the above rights (for details see below) at firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a letter to Bezručova 1641, 252 63 Roztoky or by telephone, unless stated otherwise.
You can address any questions or comments to the email@example.com
a) The right of access to personal data
- You have the right to receive a confirmation from us that personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if so, you have the right to access these personal data and information to the following extent: purpose of processing; the category of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients whose personal data have been or will be made available; the planned time for which personal data will be stored or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine that time; the existence of the right to require the controller to repair or erase personal data or to restrict its processing, or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority; the fact that automated decision making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) takes place.
Please, note that much of the above information is already part of these guidelines. Before you ask a question, request to provide personal data, try to find the information you need in this document.
b) The right to correct or erase, or to limit processing
- In the cases provided by the Regulation, you have the right to request the correction or addition of incorrect or incomplete personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to request the deletion of personal data if it is dropped or there is no reason to process it. Last but not least, you have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
You believe that your processed personal data are inaccurate;
You believe the processing is illegal and you are not interested in the deletion of your personal data;
You have made a request to provide personal data for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims;
You have objected to the processing under the Regulation.
c) Right to object
- You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data processed for the purposes of legitimate interests (recovery, maintenance of rights and legal rights of the trustee, direct marketing, asset manager protection).
d) Right to data portability
- You have the right (under the conditions set out in the Regulation) to obtain your personal data and pass it on to another data controller.
e) Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you believe the processing of personal data is contrary to the Regulation. The Supervisory Authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
We strive to secure your personal data as much as possible. For this purpose, only our selected employees are entitled to handle personal data. All your personal data are stored on a secure disk, accessed by a password. The software is secured by an antivirus program. Personal data are not provided to third parties unless otherwise stated above.
We periodically review, test and develop your personal data security to reduce the risk of personal data leakage or misuse.