Terms & Conditions
This agreement defines the trade relationship between the organizer and the consumer in the provision of a product or service in the tourism sector.
Organizer: travel operator/agency, tour guide.
Consumer: a consumer is a subject who has signed an agreement with the organizer on the provision of services or products in the tourism sector on his part.
Internet resource: internet platform Reasontosee.com
1. The organizer provides services or products (hereinafter referred to as "Services") in the tourism sector.
2. The contract is considered to be signed between the organizer and the consumer:
in relation to the Services without the need for confirmation, at the time of ordering the Service by the Customer via the Internet resource;
in relation to the Services requiring confirmation of the Organizer’s readiness to provide the Service, at the time of confirmation via the Internet resource.
1. The price is indicated on the Internet resource where the organizer has placed its offer to sell the Service.
2. Payment for the Service is made by electronic payment from the Consumer’s bank account. The cost of the service is temporarily blocked on the bank account of the Consumer at the time when the Consumer ordered the Service of interest to him.
Payment for the Service is made:
at the moment when the Consumer ordered the Service of interest to him, for the Services not requiring confirmation;
at the time of confirmation by the Organizer, for the Services requiring confirmation.
1. Services requiring confirmation by the organizer are ordered by the consumer minimum for
- 24 hours before the start of the service. The Organizer confirms the readiness to provide the Service 12 hours before it starts;
2. The customer, after registering on the Internet resource where the offer of the organizer is posted, has the possibility with respect to the Services ordered:
- track the status of the ordered Services;
- download the confirmation for further provision to the organizer in electronic or printed form.
1. The customer after the conclusion of the contract has the opportunity through the user's office of the Internet resource:
- refuse the Service, for 72 hours before it starts. In this case, the organizer undertakes to return the money to the consumer’s bank account during 5 working days. If the Consumer refuses the service for a shorter period prior to its commencement, no funds will be returned.
2. The organizer after the conclusion of the contract has the opportunity through the user account:
- refuse to perform the Service, for 72 hours before it starts. In this case, the organizer undertakes to return the money to the consumer’s bank account during 5 working days. For the Consumer, the fact of failure in such a case will be recorded in his user account.
1. The organizer undertakes to provide the service in accordance with the description of the Internet resource. If the Consumer is not satisfied with the quality of the service provided, he must, within 24 hours, submit a written complaint to the Organizer’s office at 127 New Place Square, SE162HR London, United Kingdom.
2. The consumer undertakes to comply with all the conditions of the service provided in accordance with the description of the Internet resource. If the Consumer for any reason was unable to use the Service, the obligations under the contract by the Organizer are considered fulfilled.
3. The cost of the Service does not include insurance. The consumer is responsible for compliance with the rules of protection of their health in the process of using the Service.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for things forgotten by the Consumer in the process of providing the Service.
5. The organizer reserves the right to make minor changes to the contents of the tour.