Terms of Sales
- If you already have a clear idea of your ride, just call Green River Cruises at 06 50 22 90 65. You'll know right away if the schedule you have chosen is available.
- You still have questions, you can not call? Choose the email option. You will get a response within 48 hours.
- The last option gives the right to priority for 48 hours. This period may be interrupted by another customer demand firm wishing to book the same boat at the same time. In this case, the customer first, once informed, has 48 hours to confirm the option by making a firm booking (a down payment of 50%).
- When booking date is confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the cruise. This deposit can be paid by credit card via a link that will be sent by check or bank transfer.
- After received payment, an email will be sent to confirm your reservation and send you the coordinates of the skipper you can contact in case of need.
3. Billing Base
- The number of participants must be confirmed in writing 72 hours before the delivery and form the basis of invoicing, notably in the framework of the provision catering provided by the company.
- Without confirmation within this time, the base of the final written serve for billing.
CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT BY CUSTOMERS
Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
- Cancellation more than 10 days prior to cruise departure: the deposit is refunded.
- Cancellation more than 5 days before the start of the cruise: 50% of the deposit is refunded.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before your cruise: no deposit refunded.
In case of bad weather announced conditions (rain, snow, storms ...) the customer may postpone or cancel the cruise up to 24 hours before departure. The deposit will be refunded in full. In case of postponement, it will be enough to get back to Green River Cruises to choose a new niche and a new date subject to availability.
CANCELLATION BY GREEN RIVER CRUISES
In the event of cancellation of the cruise by Green River Cruise s an alternative date will be offered to customers. If it does not match the customer's availability, the company will refund the full price already paid.
The cruises are subject to navigation rules established by competent authorities. The cruise will be cancelled or changed at any time from the reservation, including the planned day of departure, pursuant to the above rules if kind of weather to endanger the safety of persons transported or in case of mechanical damage and unpaid.
- All our departures are at 34 Quai d'Austerlitz, 75013 Paris Playtime boat or barge Green River - The Mackerel, located on the Quai des Célestins, 75004 Paris.
- For any specific request of call, please contact us.
- To avoid delays, it is imperative that passengers will have at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Any delay on the part of customers will be subtracted from the time of the cruise.
- Green River Cruises is in no way responsible for any fallen object in the water.